Whether you just got Elite Dangerous or you have played it for a while and you got to this post, you probably understand that if you want to reach the game’s full potential then you will have to make an investment. and boy you are right, once getting a joystick whether just a simple one or a HOTAS you will elevate the amount of fun you will have tremendously. so get ready for a comprehensive list of what Elite Dangerous best joystick is.
Thrustmaster T-Flight Stick X (PC)
- Plug & Play device with preconfigured features for hassle-free installation
- Precise joystick with adjustable resistance and ergonomic throttle lever
- Weighted base for enhanced stability and wide hand rest for comfort
- Rotating handle with built-in locking system for flawless rudder control
- Airbrake or Rapid fire trigger with a multidirectional hat for a panoramic view
- Exclusive MAPPING button for instant relocation of functions
- Fully programmable with 12 buttons and 4 axes
- Internal memory with 2 default configurations for popular flight simulators
If you are new to Elite Dangerous and you don’t want to invest a large amount of money then this is for you. with this amazing Plug & Play joystick. Precise, ergonomic, and fully programmable, this joystick boasts adjustable resistance control, a weighted base, and a rotating handle for flawless rudder control. With the airbrake or rapid-fire trigger and multidirectional hat, with exclusive MAPPING button lets you customize your gameplay like never before. Get ready for takeoff with Elite Dangerous best joystick on a budget.
Turtle Beach VelocityOne Flightstick Universal
- High-precision, non-contact main axes.
- Customizable, multi-function throttle and flap levers.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
- 27 programmable buttons, 8 axes, POV hat, and rapid-fire trigger.
- Integrated OLED flight management display.
- Intuitive flight configuration wheel.
- Touchpad navigation sensor for full cursor control.
- Ambidextrous design for fighter jets and airliners.
- Adjustable RGB lighting.
This Turtle Beach VelocityOne provides Elite Dangerous players with complete control, precision, and customization through high-precision control, customizable levers and buttons, an OLED display, intuitive navigation, an ambidextrous design, and adjustable RGB lighting. It’s perfect for both experienced players and newcomers looking to take their gameplay to new heights.
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One (Xbox & PC)
- Official Xbox joystick with Xbox One console buttons
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows
- Ergonomic design suited for various types of flight simulation
- Full-size detachable throttle for VR maneuverability
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes, 14 action buttons, 1 rapid-fire trigger, and 1 multidirectional hat switch.
The T-Flight Hotas One for Xbox One, Xbox X/S, and Windows is a great joystick for serious gamers who demand precision and control in flight simulation games like Elite Dangerous. The kit of throttle and joystick with 5 axes, 14 action buttons, 1 rapid-fire trigger, and 1 multidirectional hat switch, just makes the experience way more immersive than any other setup under its price this joystick is the ultimate choice for players who want to take their skills to new heights. The detachable throttle and ergonomic design make it perfect for VR maneuverability and all types of flight simulation. Making it our top pick for Elite Dangerous best joystick