Mechanical keyboards are known to be expensive and even a luxury for some, but they are way more comfortable for literally anything you do, and the most convenient part of buying one is that the best mechanical keyboard will fit most peoples budgets if they take there typing seriously.
that sounds funny “taking your typing seriously” but for people that use a keyboard allot for example programmers, writers etc… it is important to have a keyboard that has a comfortable key layout and an ergonomic design so you wont strain your hand and even in some cases it will even improve your typing speed.
Keychron K4 Wireless/Wired keyboard
- Compact Mechanical Keyboard: 96% layout 100 keys bluetooth keyboard, Included number pad and relocated Del key that offers convenient access to all the essential keys* for Mac and Windows in a small footprint. (N-key rollover (NKRO) on wired mode or 6KRO on wireless mode.)
- Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless & USB-C Wired:
- Hot-Swappable Gateron Brown Switch: Double-shot keycaps for maximum durability, and paired with Gateron G Pro mechanical brown switches, offer precise Tactile feedback for keypresses, and giving your mechanical keyboard life up to 50 million keystrokes. You can easily hot-swap every switch without soldering to customize your typing experience on the K4.
- Wide Compatibility & Rechargeable Battery: Compatible for both macOS and Windows. With a unique Mac layout, the K4 has all the necessary Mac multimedia keys while still being compatible with Windows. Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems are included. Built-in 4000 mAh rechargeable li-polymer battery. Up to 72 Hours typing, or up to 7 days normal use (count 8 hrs per day).
so where do i even start, this keyboard by Keychron was my main driver for a long time it is compact, very durable and looks good. making it great if you are going from home to the office, or just to coffee shops and you need to pop out a keyboard. if you like RGB lights then you would be amazed from the amount of patterns this keyboard has. the Keychron is also has a very comfortable layout not so much ergonomic due to its compact design but it is definitely one of the best mechanical keyboards i personally used.
SteelSeries Apex Pro
- OmniPoint adjustable switches allow for customization of actuation distance from 0.4 millimeter to 3.6 millimeter
- OLED smart display: An integrated command center for adjusting settings and tracking on the fly info straight from your game, Spotify, Discord, and more
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy built for a lifetime of durability and stability
- RGB Illumination unmatched customization with 16.8 million colors per key
- Premium magnetic wrist rest: Provides full palm support and comfortable, ergonomic feel. Compatibility : (OS) Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox, and PlayStation. USB port required. (Software) SteelSeries Engine 3.15+ for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.11 or newer)
Aside from compatibility for almost every platform in existence, The SteelSeries Apex Pro is an excellent choice for gamers looking for a high-performance keyboard. the OLED smart display allows you to adjust settings and track info like volume in real time. The high grade aluminum alloy build ensures a lifetime of durability and stability, and the RGB illumination offers unbeatable customization with 16.8 million colors per key and is adjustable through software. The premium magnetic wrist rest provides full palm support and an ergonomic feel. All in all, the SteelSeries Apex Pro is a great choice for gamers who want a keyboard that is customizable, durable, and comfortable. making this the best mechanical keyboard for gamers.
Keychron Q6 Wired
- 108-key full aluminum keyboard
- Full-size layout
- Double-gasket design
- QMK/VIA support
- Knob option
- Fully customizable
- Gateron G Pro tactile brown switch
- Up to 50 million keystroke lifespan
- South-facing RGB backlight
The Keychron Q6 Full Aluminum Keyboard is a premium mechanical keyboard that offers an incredibly satisfying typing experience. With its full-size layout, double-gasket design, QMK/VIA support, and knob option, the Q6 meets all your practical needs. The Gateron G Pro mechanical tactile brown switch provides unrivaled tactile responsiveness and up to 50 million keystroke lifespan. You can also hot-swap the Q6 with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX mechanical switches on the market without soldering required. The south-facing RGB is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle.
Overall, the Keychron Q6 Full Aluminum Keyboard is a great choice for those who are looking for a high-end typing experience. great for programmers or really anyone that uses their keyboard allot.